I picked up a beautiful puppy on the street and it was so sad, look at its face - I took it home!


I found this pup on the side of the road abandoned and shivering on a cold night. I brought him home and now he is our new baby. Please don't let him go, little love!

I'm so glad you brought him in and made him feel safe and loved. You have a great heart!


Now he's crying because you found him.

Life is good, puppy! You were in the right place at the right time!

He is wonderful and I am so glad you welcomed him into your family.

I headed out from a friend's house the night before. Suddenly, I rushed to the middle of the road, and a puppy was afraid of me, and its ears fell to the ground.

I'm also curious how the big night dog feels like a wild dog on the street. I believed it was safe to touch, so I took it home.

First I had to get him a cardboard box because they never had a dog. I don't know why, but the puppy was very honest after returning home; he didn't dare to make a sound and walked straight into the box after eating.

I will pamper him and you with the love you both deserve...

Every day, remember to take care of this lovely puppy. He deserves to be pampered. Scratch behind the ears and rub the back. He now wants to get in touch and make him feel comfortable like he belongs to him.

Thank you for rescuing him and giving this adorable fur baby the lasting home and love he needs and deserves.

You saved him like an angel!

You will have a lot of fun with your new fur baby because you are an amazing person when it comes to saving this baby's life.

May God bless you as you have blessed this sweet puppy by saving his life and providing him with a safe and loving home.

Please share this article with your friends!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post